Sunday, May 26, 2013

Remove the Noise

Is Mariska Returning to SVU? Hargitay gives us the details on her Season 15 negotiations. The world Why is Charlie Sheen changing his name? has Relive the Scandal Season Finale a lot of noise. Who has the edge heading into Game 3? We weigh in on the East finalsNoise that keeps me 217,000,000 other results. from experiencing beautiful things, Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I cant live without you. It takes me all the way. I want you to stay. connecting with wonderful people and Rasheeda is shocked at Kirk's reaction when she tells him she's pregnant while Joseline doesn't want Stevie working with anyone but her. having creative thoughts. The constant and Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. Every increasing volume drowns out Sunday, May 26 at the Mansion Meek Mill and Ace Hood. your soft voice as you cry out for help. That nigga sold you that re-rock, you ain't even know it. I die over these Reeboks, you ain't even know it. Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it. But I can't hear you for the noise of the world keeps me from serving and Republicans slam the president's counterterrorism strategy, saying terror groups and international conflicts, like Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons, still threaten the US. expressing the thing you need the most - for my lips to say Apple's rumored iPhone 5S and low-cost iPhone are said to be coming in a rainbow of colors I love you and to be the salt that leads you to the Water capable of quenching your thirst. The Duchess of Cambridge has a maternity wardrobe that would make any grown woman wish she could be a princess.

Kyle Christian Steele

1 comment:

  1. as i initially read this post i was just a little bit confused. i thought a spammer had hacked into your blog, smile. but once i ignored the 'noise' and focused on reading what stood out in red, everything made sense. the noise is clutter, easily able to be discarded and ignored once you see what's really important and what your eyes need to be tuned into. thanks for this bro. ~ m

    ReplyDelete